History

History

Adolf Brodbeck GmbH + Co. KG was founded in 1929 in Metzingen-Neuhausen submontane of the Swabian Alb hills in Southwest Germany. Today, as a medium-sized enterprise, we are proud to look back on a successful corporate history, during which we have evolved into an influential high-performance manufacturer of special-purpose plant and machinery.
For more detailed information, please refer to the interactive graphic on the right.
Company foundation by Wilhelm Adolf Brodbeck
Original company building
Dispatch of convolute winding machines

Relocation into the new factory hall
Capacity extension
First universal cutting machine

and further developed convolute winder
75 years of BRODBECK

Current cutting machine TWIN 4